Why use a Mortgage Broker / Credit Advisor?
MFAA Member Criteria:
- industry experience
- highest education standards in the industry
- ongoing education
- professional development
- probity checks
- professional indemnity insurance, and
- dispute resolution service
DID YOU KNOW?
83.6% of people think it’s important to find out if a mortgage or finance broker is a member of an industry body before engaging them.
A mortgage or finance credit adviser can save you time: the choices now available in the market can seem limitless and overwhelming. Work with a professional who already has the knowledge.
A mortgage or finance credit adviser can give you choice: most brokers have a panel of lenders from whom to source loans.
A mortgage or finance credit adviser can help you avoid pitfalls: many products seem to offer a good deal, but may include penalties, fees and charges that aren’t obvious. A broker can help you avoid taking out a loan you might later regret.
BEFORE YOU SEE SOMEONE
Get answers to questions like:
- How much should I borrow?
- What’s a simple way to increase my borrowing capacity?
- Should I have a fixed rate, variable rate or split loan?
- How do I pay off my mortgage sooner?
- What do I need to know about debt consolidation?
Got More Questions?
Still have questions regarding your particular situation? Why not call us today to organise a complimentary consultation where you can ask all the questions you need, we’d love to hear from you!